The Furry Friends palette contains 5 x full size One strokes in completely unique colour combinations, including: 'Miaow', 'Woof', 'Roo', 'Roar' and 'Oink' and 7 x 15g Face and Body Art bold colours, including: White, Black, Stone Grey and Orange as well as 3 brand new shades: Bubble-gum, Skin and Dark Brown.
This palette presents a whole barnyard of possibilities, and to accompany this collection Kasia has created 18 instructional videos (available on our 'Global Colours' YouTube channel) taking you through how to paint a Hippo, Donkey, Horse, Bear, Giraffe, Deer, Fox, Squirrel, Pig, Lama, Cat, Ape, Koala, Kangaroo, Dog, Lion, Cheetah, Tiger – the possibilities are endless!
Global Colours BodyArt Cakes are face and body paint is:
Directions for Use, One Strokes
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Not tested on animals
- Water-activated, so a little goes a long way (great value!)
- Highly pigmented, bright colours
- Reliable even in hot and humid climates
- Non-staining and easy to remove
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Compliant with all worldwide safety regulations (FDA, EU & ASTM). A note about Neons, Magenta, Deep Magenta, Pearl Lilac: these colours contain pigments not tested by the FDA but have been used in the industry for a long time. Pearl Pink, Green Deep, Dark Blue, Pearl Deep Blue, Pearl Light Blue, Pearl Mediterranean Blue, Pearl Peacock Blue, Pearl Sage & Pearl Emerald are approved by EU but not FDA tested and approved.
: Using a damp flat brush, move your brush back and forth over the one stroke cake, parallel with the stripes to activate and load the paint. (Your flat brush should ideally be 1 inch wide to load all the colours, or ¾, ½ or ¼ inch wide to pick up just a few of the colours). When your brush is fully loaded, paint the brush along the skin and all the colours will flow off the brush at the same time. You can also apply your one strokes with Sponges or Daubers.
Directions For Use, Face and Body Paints Duo’s:
Activate the face paint with sealer or water to a creamy consistency and apply to the skin. The paint will dry quickly to a smudge free finish. Colours can be layered on top of each other, wait until first colour is touch dry before applying next layer.
Try using the duo colours simultaneously to achieve an added dimension and two-tone one stroke.
Remove easily from the skin with water and soap, makeup remover or makeup wipes.